The Face In The Mirror Epi 09
I go to all the three hospital and ask for her son, but on his name no one is admitted, even I check all the attender name, but didn’t find her. So I had my instinct, so I go to the park where it all began, there is a chance what if she will be there, I driver as fast as I can, but didn’t see her in the park.
I don’t know what happens to her and her son, I’m worry
about her, suddenly I saw her son playing in the park, I clear all my tears and
ran to him and I hug him and ask him how are you, where is your mother,
suddenly there is a woman came and she shouted at me and ask me to leave her
son. I’m shocked and I reply to that lady, I know this boy and his mother, I
came to this park for past few week, even I play with the kid, you ask him, I
told. But the kid ran from the place and the lady shouted at me and said this
is my son, I don’t know what you speaking, If you cant leave my son I will call
the cops. So I left the place and I wait for a right time, when she is not with
the kid, I reach him and ask him what happening and the kid told me sorry
uncle, please don’t say anything to my mom.
I’m tense, he continue,
that sister live on my neighbor and she came daily speak with my mom and for
past few weeks, her mom or friends spend time with my mom, so she take me to
the park and she give me more choculates and comic books, for exchange she ask
me to call her as mom. I like the deal, so I obey. I ask the boy, that day you
felt down is it real, he laugh out loud and he said, that girl told him we will
prank this uncle, so only I did, also she give me extra chocolate for my
acting. He ask me how is the prank, suddenly I hear some notification and when
I check my mobile, since that’s a second card, so I have around 15 lakhs in it,
and all my cash are vipe out by someone..
Comments
Post a Comment