The Face In The Mirror Epi 22 - Its Time To Destroy The Market

When I wakeup, I saw sofia and few more guys are standing and taking to themself, also that vaccination I saw on the lab all are here. After they saw me wakeup, sofia came to me and she ask me are you alright, I ask her you are you and what just happen. After a deep silent she told me, there is a myth around people in this world, there are thirteen who can control us, and that’s true. 13 family and each family have a duty and responsibility to run this world and few family have even contact with other living creatures in other planet. They can do more unimaginable things. But they act like a god, they are the one who decided to come out, get fame and money. Even though many talent person are out there, they filter and for their business goods, they pick a people. So now sofia and other guys who stand here are the anti thirteen. She will be leading the team and this people are pick by thirteen and since they realise the truth and they find out about 13, they got life thr*at. So one by one they find each other and form a team, Since the people in this room iq level is peak. And they have expert in their filed. Some will handle g*ns and Am*o and some will good in science and tech and some will be nu*e engineer. So together we became unstoppable force. Even thought 13 have everything they have to stop us, still struggling. And they find one more thing. In thirteen, right now it’s a new generation people run the family, so like a normal people, they also started to have selfishness, possessive and hungry for power. So there is a way to stop them and expose them to the people and also sofia introduced me to one of her friend and she is good in making calculation and she is Shruthi. Yeah she is the main reason for my life change. If I never meet her at the park I will be live like a normal guy. But its all her plan, she know I’m capable of doing anything. So she trigger me and like her prediction, I had a chance to meet one family member of thirteen and using that they gather many information.

I ask her what did you want from me and what you expect me to do. She reply with a smile, its not going to be end in one episode of series. It’s a long process. But the real problem is fighting with the enemies without knowing the enemy. So now we saw one of the them and we have more data’s. With all that we have a solution to bring down the global cosmetic market and showcase our de aging product in the market. Once all the rich people came to us, we had to make a sacrifice and a hard decision by putting them aging vaccine instead of de aging vaccine. So the whole world is angry on the brand which we market their brand name before they get rights and pattern and using some different face to enter the market and save all the rich people and give them the de aging. So they have a big hatred against their brand and face, and the start sponcher us. So with the business and money flow, they will fall, also the fight between them are getting big each and every day. So if everything goes right, there is a 0.5 % of chances we win in this war. She ask me are you in and I wakeup from the bed and there is a mirror on my right, by looking at it, I just reply, I see the face,”The Face in the Mirror”, Lets make every one face in the mirror, its time to destroy the market..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04