The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 10
I need to stop the malware before I get into every payment gateway company server, if it happens, than all the customer account details and their personal datas will be stealed by anonomous. Whatever I try to do, it spread like a wildfire, so the only way to stop this by launching one of my payment gateway service which I build for my client, I do freelancing on my free time. So now since there is a new payment gateway and the malware try to get into my server. I’m just having an strong defender service. But I let it reach my server.
There is one saying,
we cant fight and win until we find the face of the villain, same like that, if
we cant have any hint on this virus, I cant do anything fast. So once I let the
thing reach my server and than I made some replica, which my pre build, one of
the program from my defender service do it by himself as per my instruction and
the malware I created will get the source code of this outside malware and than
I just find the culprit who is running this and for my surprise, for the whole
time, the hacking is happens around. Someone nearer are doing this attack for
the whole time..
Before I told varun, he congrats me and he said, I pass the
interview. I have no idea whats going on, he just told me, since he is hiring
some cybersecurity for the organization. He interview a lot, but he didn’t see
anyone fast, smart and skilled like me. He just saw it before, when the time I
anonymously send the data of the guy in warehouse who do crimes. So he conduct
an interview, this whole attack is an simulation program he made for my
interview. I felt stupid, but he said, he already know about me, I not
interested in job, I do only freelancing, since he like my attitude. He really
impress on my work. He told me, this city need guy like you. He made this
orgnisation to keep the city clean. But here the hackers and attackers are
high, but the skilled guy who volunteer to stop the crime are very few. So for
the sake of this city, he want me to b e his part of the team. Since the
organization is funded by govt and also it has really good name among peoples,
so money is not a problem for him, he is ready to pay me a lot. Also he said I
dont need to come to office 6 days a week, atleast 2 days per once and
remaining I stay in my place and work for him. I like the idea, so I took the
job, even both my uncle and aunt are happy, that I finally got for some real
job.
Comments
Post a Comment