The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 14
I Just found a book called, ‘How to be master in Karate’. When the time I touch the book, I felt different, I feel some energy. I don’t believe in fantasy, but still I try to turn the page using my broken hands and I put full full effort, the book is full of picture it has different chapters about how to heal our body and how to defend ourself. Just first two pages only I turned, suddenly I got surrounded by an invisible lightning and I’m flying in the sky and the book infront of me, I can see the pages are moving all over by itself. Suddenly there is a lightning came from sky and it will hit the book and it will reflect to me. I got severe pain all over my body. But..
But I didn’t shout or cry for help, the pain the betray and
my loss teach me a lesson, give me a responsibility and made me into a
different person, I just realise who I’m and what’s my purpose, suddenly I just
fall down on the ground and the book turn into a light and it pass into my
forehead. I Can see myself I practice like a speed of lightning and every micro
second I’m getting expert in one martial art. Every country there are some
style of martial art became famous, like in Japan Karate, Judo, Aikido, Kendo,
Jujutsu. In Korea Taekwondo, Hapkido, Tang Soo Do. In China Kung Fu (Wushu),
Tai Chi, Sanda. Muay Thai in Thailand. In Brazil Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ),
Capoeira. In India Kalaripayattu, Silambam, Gatka. Eskrima (Arnis), Kali in Philippines.
Pencak Silat & Krav Maga in Israel & Russia. Savate, Lethwei & Kun
Khmer in France, Myanmar & Cambodia. Vovinam & Bökh (Mongolian
Wrestling) in Vietnam & Mongolia.
When I Open my eyes I got expert in each and every marital
art form. I Just realise Martial art is not just teach me how to fight and how
to defend myself, it will teach me meditaion, peace, love and understand people
psychology. Even I felt I’m beyond everything, I can able to see what next to
the concrete walls, also I can see peoples weak point, when it comes to battle.
So now its time to kick some bad guys as*..
Comments
Post a Comment