The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 16

So now its time to face the real problem, the varun, the one who make people suffer. I told my uncle  nothing is happens, and I told him to go to home and take rest, its just a small accident and you al l right, he ask me, where did you go at this time, I stopped and I turn around and say my uncle, aunt ask me for vegetables, I forgot, so just go to some nearby shop and buy some carrot.

 I start walk to the Eye-o-s headquarters. Varun hear the news, that I defeated his ten men. When I step to the headquarters, there is a cam and speaker outside, he say, he know I’m good in writing codes, but he didn’t know I’m also good in Karate. So he welcome me for my own trap. He is happily getting ready to ki*l me. He always smart and if any threat occur to his business, he will take every precaution to clear the threat. He didn’t saw, but he just hear the news that I defeat 10 of his men, So now he hire 100 men and every one is expert in Martial art. So now I just step into the place where surrounded by a guy who is the best masters in the world who work for money..

I saw 10 to 15 mens are came furiously and I can sense them and I saw a gate behind me, it’s a vertical steel gate used to open two wheelers and employee car for parking area. I just broke the concrete and take the steel rod and I hit two of them and those men fall over other two and in a franction of second ,I defeated remaining. So now its just me and I than I get into the reception area and I saw 25 men are come and I beat their as*es using the steel rod and less than 45 sec I clear everything and I walk to the right and this is where a big pillow is located and I throw the steel rod and I started to throw some random punches, varun didn’t even able to see my hands, I make a punched that much fast and in next 30- sec, I just jump outside the place to reach the exist, since I destroy the important area, and the whole building balance is collapsed now and the men who is waiting to hunt me, they all destroyed now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04