The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 17
Now its just me and the varun, for the whole time, he didn’t inside the building, he is on next block and I walk straight to him, he control every speakers in the block and started to speak, he thought I’m good in karate, but didn’t know i’m this much faster. He always think smarter, he continue, for the first time, when I try to do this, I felt stupid, why would I do this. But now I realise I did this for a reason. He just step out of the block with some armor suit, he build himself a suit which is preprogrammed with AGI, the artificial general intelligence. Since he got an incredible ig level. So He made this armor with an agi technology and when the both incredible brain joint together there is an unstoppable one made. And now he is ready for the fight.
I try to hit him, he defend himself, and he try to beat me
and I defend myself. I told him we both are fast and we both cant win the
battle. But he laugh and ask me to try me. So again I try to beat him, but this
time he didn’t put any effort, he just casually defend all my punches and kicks
and he give one punch and I got thrown far away. Since he just studied my every
move and my signature, So I cant fight and win, if I continue. Since I just
learned each and every martial art in this world. So now I know which form have
complicated to study and analyse by him. So I took the martial art style and at
first he is struggling to fight with me, But than his agi will read my move and
in a fraction of second, it got a solution and made his own defend move in a
fraction of second. Even I got impressed how his agi work this much smart. So
whatever I do I cant fight and win, I try to ran over the building and try to
hit him making an jigjag way. Even I destroy near by object to make a temporary
maze and fall him under my maze and I try to lose his patience, even his brain
trigger him to get anger, but the agi is connected with his brain, it give the
instruction that’s its an trap to lose the patience level it will find a way
out of my maze and hit me back..
Comments
Post a Comment