The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 18

I just close my eyes, when the time, humans outsmart nature, we cant win those battle in a natural way, now I know why would I be a choose one. I just realise this guy will build an agi one day, but in that time he will be a world famous and people will forgot about his crime level and celebrate him for building and intelligence tool for humans growth. But that’s the end of the human race. So before that happens its my duty to find the a guy like him and stop him, before he became unstoppable. So I create a force using my hands and I make an electromagnetic rays and make his brain gives an shock wave. So now he and the agi are disconnected and they both separated so now is a time, I use my karate technique and I defeated them and I say to him, agi is a wonderful technology, but this could be always in right hands and in right time. One day AI will became everywhere and started to slave humans, so my duty is to control the technology, also stop the guy like you, who misuse of tech. If I put him in prison, he has a brain to escape or manipulate everyone and build an agi even inside the cell. So I made him to coma. And I put all the evidence against him on internet, also the one guy who work in warhouse, he is actually good guy, he lose his life because of him, he is the one looking for evidence against him. Since I’m the one for locked him in prison, so I anonymously clear all the case and make him innocent and even now he got an compensate.

Its been six months, everything will be fine. Now my uncle and aunt are happy and my senior friend also expanded his business, he even offer many free pc to many small schools and tuition institute. Also I just found out what happens to me and how I learn this martial arts and able to control everything beyond nature. There is a bunch of people from other universe, may be can denoted them as aliens. There planet is destroyed by Ai, and the first one who landed on the planet, will see the term ai from their planet. So in our planet earth people all are speaking about ai and many planning to build an ai to replace humans. So before that happens, they help me to get a power to stop those guys and make my earth stay long. Building an ai is not a problem, the one who is planning to take over the earth or slave the human, is the problem, ai is the tool, they will learn from humans, like a child learn from their parents. So if their father or master is not a good person, that’s the beginning ai started to think like a corrupted men. So its my duty, I understand now.

 In the mean time using my intelligence I build a anonymous program and it will run and give me signal every second, if there is any suspicious act. In some asian country, there is a guy build an ai. And he is planning to launch an nu*e attack to frame some country. Since I got the news early, Also he is a guy who know Karate and he got surrounded by peoples who know different kind of martial arts. Since “I’m the guy who taught myself karate”. So my journey is never ending, I’m not immortal, until I live its my duty to save my earth and save my beloved brothers and sisters, not from the ai, from the guy who manipulate the Ai..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04