Beautiful Conflict Epi 04
Since most of the villager are uneducated and not ready to send kid their school, mainly for the biology’s reproductive syllabus. As per villagers, learning it from the book or from some teacher is sin. So the govt itself make an announcement and they send a sex educator to the village. Here with help of time keeper, I’m the one who step into the village as Sexual Health Educator.
Here my duty is to teach adult every about in this village
about sex education. Finally I enter the place called gopalamayam, here I meet
a guy named gopal he is everything and people look at him like a god. If he say
anything than there is no objection, all the villagers follow his words without
any question. Even if anybody raise a question, than they are punishable and
its brutal. So here in gopalamayam, there is one school and its located in
outside of the village. Also As per record I see the student count and there
exam mark score, but there is no head master in the school and no other
reacher. But here I meet a guy named Vikram, he may look very innocent, but he
is very smart also he know how to manage every situation.
I didn’t enter this village as a Sex health educator, if I
do, in next minute, I’m not alive. So I myself introduce as Science Teacher and
newly appointed. But Vikram is really smart and he say, he just saw the notice.
There is a letter came from postal but, in this village no one go to school and
learn except him. Since he secretly learn some basic stuff. Since his father is
gopal brother, but he is not alive now. Since he is relative to gopal, so they
let him live in the village. But for reading and educating, they punich him by
broke his hand, it took him 2 year to heal. He had many chance to escape this
place. But his father words keep him stay in this village..
Comments
Post a Comment