Beautiful Conflict Epi 07
Since I don’t have enough time I need to find the pendant, a way to open the portal to travel to my Earth1375 and also before that I need to find my gomathi who got trapped in the vessel. This is not a small village, I need to build trust from entire villagers and make everyone bring to the school and teach them about sex education, may be this look like not possible when gopal is there, the Village head. But I can do it, since I’m from different earth and not only that the one who bring me here give me some supernatural technology. That’s means I can do unimaginable thing to do it In this reality.
At first somehow I speak with gopal about me and introduce
me as Sex educator and I got appointed by Govt and if you ki*l me or send me
out of village before 30 days, than Govt will confirm that you are making
villagers uneducated and make them under your control. So I speak with him for
a deal, I don’t want to help this villager or teach them any lesson, all I want
is my job to be permanent. That will happens only if everyday atleast for 30
minutes I want min 10 of your villager in school and make a selfie of them and
send them to my superior, So they believe here in your gopalamayam everything
is normal and they hear about you is not real. So than after 30 days you
continue being a king of gopalamayam and I go to my home and got a promotion we
never meet again. He may be uneducated, but he is smart, he run some background
verification about me by sending some of his men to the town and using the
supernatural tech, I made a fake coverup story of me as a professional teacher
in this earth for long.
So than he told me everyday he send his men to school and
you do anything to them but not to educate and I do some fake promise and than
my plan is starting to work, but he warn me sex is a men’s topic and don’t ever
dare speak such a word infront of his village woman. If he or his men saw you
speak with any woman or teach them any lesson, than you will regret why you
came to his village, I promise that never happen. It’s my first day in
gopalamayam, as teacher I walk to the board and I write sex education and than
I saw before me 10 of his men are sitting, One of the men ask me what I’m
writing, since they didn’t know reading or writing. So I told them its meaning
is sex education. Since after half an hour, I need to take a selfie with you
all and send the picture to my superior. So he ask me everyday what I’m
teaching, so for my safety I write something on the board, you guys don’t mind
you carryon anything you like. Its been 5 minute, I think this men never meet a
stranger in their life, also especially an teacher. Since I’m a sex educator,
so one of the men slowly came to me with reluctance and he ask me in his entire
life it’s the first time I meet sex educator, so before you came here, in your
previous school, what kind of subject you teach and how to speak with your
students. Since this is the village with no network and tower, since gopal is
very strict on one thing his villager never want to be educate. So they never
know anything even the basic thing. So this one man ask this question, I can
see my entire class, all those men are looking at me and waiting for my reply..
Comments
Post a Comment