Beautiful Conflict Epi 08

I can ask them one by one what’s your job and they reply one by one, like ‘I’m a driver and other say I’m a painter and another guy say I do carpenter’. So now I ask them do you feel ashamed to say any of this, together they say why should we feel ashamed of, we’re not rich, but many people depend on our work. If we cant go to one job their entire work pending. So I told them that’s how my job is Sex educator is not a thing to be ashamed, it’s a thing to educate everyone from a small kid to a adult everyone need to know about this. Since I can see your in place, but the place where I came from I can see lot of crime happens, and lot of affair and lot of misunderstood after an marriage, its all happen only because of the every individual not learn sex education on the right time.

Those men are started to laugh, one of the men told me, we never go to school, and we got married and I’m happy and until now I and my wife never had any issue and my wife is happy, he said don’t talk rubbish like this. I replied you are a man now, so you don’t know about a pain of woman and pain of your wife. He laugh and he said we know and we hear news, in city people divorce even after a month of marriage, but here in our village its been 12 years my wife never ask question if I go late and she never say I will hurt her, She always kept smile when I return home. I ask her do you have kid and what work you do, and he said i only work when I feel bore, and his wife is working in textile and she do two shift for our family and he have 4 kids. He said this with proud. Not only him even the remaining also similar story like him. So I give him a tablet and told, this is a strange tablet which you never had in your life. If you take this tablet and go home, you can see the real happiness. They all are excited and happily consume the tablet and walk home. But before reach the home,  the guy who told he can work only when he is bore, he got lot of headache. Suddenly he just fall down on the ground.

After a minute, he wakeup and he felt something different, he felt like he is wearing  something unusual, he don’t  wear his lungi and shirt, instead he is wearing a saree and not only his dressing, even he can felt the change in his body, he is a fat guy, but now he became lean and have some extra fat, but definitely not on a stomach. Also his short hair turn into a long hair and his face became hairless, he can see a small pond and he look at his face, he is not himself anymore, he turn into his wife. For a moment he got a panick attack, he is stand near a tea stall, where he and his friend regularly meet every day. In any moment his friend are came by. Before he got humiliate by his friend and he never want them to look at him in saree. So he just ran away to his home, but he got slipped, he don’t know how to handle his dress. Finally after reach his home, he can see himself waiting for him in his home. He have no freaking idea what he is waiting for..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04