Beautiful Conflict Epi 10

Whatever I say and teach them they woudn’t listen, so the only way to feel the pain of woman is to make them into a woman for a day. So I did it and now this men realise their mistake and now they told they got a dream and its very real, until yesterday they think they’re right but after the dream they realise how much cheap they behave and guilt they feel. So I started my class and I told them to go for a regular job so your wife don’t go for two shift a day. Also on next day of my class I saw few more men joined my class and those men said, their wife are surprise to see them took a regular job also they surprise after we told thyme don’t go for more shift, hereafter I take care of the family. So for the first time their wife speak with them and opensup their problem, pain and happiness. They never feel like this before.

So seeing them they convence their neighbours and friends to bring to my class, so slowly my class strength is increased. But this news still didn’t reach gopal, since he allow only ten men will be stay in my class. I Slowly started to move on to my next subject, other than life lesson and councelling, I started to teach them a sex education, birth control. Since most of this men are having min more than 8 kids, and still they’re planning for more. I hope I’m in a right time to teach them about population control and safety. This village leader make this people as stupid and uneducated, so the term sex is violent to say out in the village, but for men they see this as a beautiful violent or a beautiful conflict. So i’m going to change their view out of it and teach them and make them more mature than before..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04