Beautiful Conflict Epi 11
Slowly my class strength is increasing and half of the men from village are in my class, so it’s the right time and I’m going on a right path. I start with the basis about Anatomy, Physiology, how to communicate with their partner and how they feel. Also make them understand the concept of safe sex and the problem if they didn’t. Most of them are Addicted to p**n, so it’s not easy to handle this people but I make them to see the reality of p**n vs real life and somehow I educate them and also I broke many of their myth and phobia the fear of handling stress.
Somehow I come to the final session of my class and said,
the purpose isn’t to judge anyone’s sexual experience it’s to give you and
share about the stuff so you can make a responsible decisions. Also now my class with this men are over, now its
time to educate every woman in this village. But already gopal warn me for
doing all this stuff and he warn me hereafter I don’t conduct classes with the
me, or they start asking question to him. So its hard for me to conduct class
to those villagers, but using my advance magic. I create a portal and I told
every woman in village, I’m just a teacher, whether I conduct my class or not I
got my salary and I got promotion after leave this village. But I want to do
something and I want to make a change, so I risk my life to conduct a classes
and they believe in me and for me they get into my class room and I use my
advance tech, so whoever from outside watch for them just some random 3 to 5
men are listening my class, but inside my class I conduct the class to all the
woman in village on shift wise, like after 2 hour, they can leave and next set
of student came and join the class, so whatever I teach the first batch they
can discuss with the second batch and their communication and conversation
start from here. Even though I teach
them extraordinary, but here this all woman are neighbor, relatives and for one
another its all their familiar face, the gopal made them uneducated and even
make half of the woman believe they are not equal to man, and here I’m slowly
breaking it. And I teach them topic about Knowing your body, menstrual hygiene, pregnancy basis
and prevention, also convey topic about family planning, condom education,
healthy married relationship, sexual myth, abuse & safety, mainly their
privacy & personal boundaries..
Comments
Post a Comment