Beautiful Conflict Epi 12

So finally why I came to this place I succeed, for both men and  woman, even though I ask everyone to sit in one big auditorium and conduct my class, I didn’t see this progress, I create a chapter wise education to every batch and make them, familiar and friendly person to discuss what they learn and now they became more mature and started to think smart. Not only the ladies, even the mens in this village are started to realise men are woman are equal and we should give respect  and now they can understand the privacy & personal boundaries of every individual.

So now my only job is to find vessel where my girl friend is trapped and the pendant the only way to go back to earth by broking the pendant. So I need to find it soon. But in the same time I saw gopal and I saw some tall men are reach me and he told I already warn you don’t interrupt in my business, now everyone realise about my real character and they told they going to bring school to our village and send their kids to school, even woman also raising question for make their husband treated them as a slave for less wages. This all happen because of you, so if I beat you to the hell and than I humiliate and mur*er one of the woman in village than I create a emotional story that you misbehave and escape from the village. May be this look old, but here this people are very sensitive & emotional and they again fall into my tarp and I can use them as my slave once again. I told him I never make that happen, he smile and he snap his finger and those 10 men are hold me and tie up in the big tree near my school. He already send villager to the work, so until next 4 fours, no one is here to save me and I told him, I don’t need anyone i can handle myself. Gopal laugh at my face and he told how could that possible. Suddenly I tap my hand on the tree and its one of the advance technology and when my watch screen hit the tree and suddenly three is a small knife came out of it and I use it to cut my tied rope and there is a scroll wheel in my watch and I scroll to 9’O’ Clock and there is a big smoke come from my watch and I hit those two men who stand very next to me and the smoke  vaporise in a minute. May be its an sixty second, but for this two men they live a sixty years as a woman. So when they open there eyes, they still a same tall man, but they apology to me and they promise me they will treat every woman respectful and equally. Gopal ask them what happen and they tell they turn into a woman for 60 years and they ran from the place. Now I ask them who’s next, but this time, gopal ask his remaining men to cover your nose using the cloth and try not to get into this one trap..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04