Beautiful Conflict Epi 13

I don’t want them to breath my magical person, because the smart watch is not just my only tech, I take my Pocket size VR and I throw a two balls over the sky and I press the small button on my VR Glass on right side and suddenly those two small balls turn into a chain and it didn’t fall on the ground and it will surround his remaining 8 men and they all trap under my augmented reality, I told this men, are you ready to play a game, and I saw for last 8 hours what did they do and what kind of mistake they made and I see not a single men is good man. Most of them are treated their wife worst than a sla*e and one of the men, even he try to sell his wife to sole old man for his expenses. I Just raise my hand and there is a virtual button appear over me and I push the button, immediately whatever they did to their wife it all happens to them and once I remove my virtual reality glass t hey see their reality and those men are change and ran from the place. Now its just me and Gopal, he told whatever trick you do it not happen with me and take some car spare part as shield and he cover his face using a towel and also he take a steel rod and he throw it over me, I try to jump and he missed his target.

Suddenly Sumathi came here and for the first time she raise her voice against her father and he surprise to see it. She told don’t hurt this man, as a woman I can see how much good thing happen to our village after a long, it all happens because of him. So Just leave him alone otherwise now our people are still uneducated but he teach them many thing and show them the reality. But gopal is mad at his own daughter and he try to hit her, but I try stop her but accidently my the spray came out of my watch and it will work, when the time the guy breathe the scent, whoever the woman he think he live their life, it will reaming how much the scent he smelled. So now he is mad at her daughter, so he right now he didn’t see the life of woman, he see the life of his daughter. As a man what kind of worst he did to his own villager, his daughter stand in his place and she take responsible and help many woman in the village on their tough time. Which cant describe in words. So now when he wakeup, he didn’t mad, for the first time he got tears and he apology to his own daughter. She not even expected this, even me also. If one couldn’t accept the others pain, the only way to teach him lesson and send him to the respective place. So now Gopal change into a different person, even the entire village is surprise and he himself bring teachers to the school and send everyone to the school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04