Beautiful Conflict Epi 14 - The Temporary End

Its time for me to leave, Gopal daughter thank me for everything I did to his village and his people, and than for her only I told about my story and she take me to her home and she bring a vessel and told me, when the time I enter into their village, there is a vessel fall from sky, she have no idea, she is panick, but still her instinct says keep it safely. So until now she is waiting for someone come and pick it. So now Finally I got my girlfriend break. Also the pendant, she told one day her father bring it to her and keep it safe, defintely this pendant is the gate to my home. I thank her for everything she did to me and I broke the vessel and the pendant and in a very next second I’m stand in my earth. Finally it feels like I’m in my home.

I saw gomathi, my girl friend come from nowhere and she told me, she had a feel like that she got trapped in some vessel and that not our earth, it’s a different earth. Even she told in her dream, I came and rescue her, I don’t know why, but I want her to know anything. Suddenly I got a voice and I follow the voice and finally I reach an abandon place. It look scary but I enter the mansion, there is no one only a deep silence. And the voice continue. We saw your work and we will appreciate, we send many guy like me to the place where people needed help. But they all not good as me. So if you ok we can make a deal, we put you as a time keeper, you can enter into any timeline, and share your lesson and change peoples from myth, stereotype and more buls*t. I like the idea and I said I’m in. Sometimes, story feel boring, tired and sick, but when we get into depeer, about others problem and mainly getting our people out of stereotypical myth, it’s a challenging mission and I love to mess broke the conflict and I ask the voice, please don’t send my girlfriend with me. The voice said of course yes, and in a next minute I’m stand in earth 678504 and in this earth my job is to change the entire earth mentality and teach them a sex education. Here there is a one guy, I need to teach and if I succeed, my job here is over and he is the ruler and he can break the myth by himself. So I’m waiting to meet him and finally I did and there is a big surprise, in this alternate timeline, the guy stand before is me. I need to teach myself in a different timeline..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04