Green Sun: The Beginning Epi 06 - UFO & The New Battle

Several months later, Vimal was walking home. Suddenly the sky turned dark. A gigantic spacecraft appeared above the city. People looked upward. The ship was enormous. Much larger than anything Raju had ever built. A voice echoed across the city. "People of Earth." "You have been discovered." The spacecraft doors opened. Hundreds of strange creatures emerged. Then someone stepped forward. His name was Varun. He smiled. "I don't want your planet." "I don't want your resources." "I don't want your technology." Vimal stared at him. "Then what do you want?" Varun smiled wider."I hunt." The crowd became silent. Varun continued. "Your planet has something I enjoy." "Intelligent life." "You are my next hunting ground." Vimal's expression changed. "You won't hurt my people." Varun laughed. "Who will stop me?" Vimal slowly reached into his pocket. He removed the Green Sun injection. But before he could use it, the smart watch activated. power reserves: 100% The device began glowing. Vimal injected the Green Sun energy into himself. Green light exploded across the city. His eyes began glowing. Energy surrounded his body. The entire sky turned green. Varun looked at him."Interesting." Vimal looked toward the spacecraft. "I'm ready."

Varun attacked. Vimal flew into the sky. Their first collision created a massive shockwave. Buildings shook. The clouds split apart. Varun was incredibly powerful. He had hunted civilizations across different worlds. He had fought creatures stronger than humans. He had never encountered someone like Vimal. Vimal didn't fight for revenge. He didn't fight because he wanted glory. He fought because innocent people were behind him. Every time Varun attacked, Vimal pushed him farther away from Earth. Eventually, Vimal unleashed the power stored inside the watch. A gigantic beam of Green Sun energy struck Varun's spacecraft. The ship lost control. Varun was forced back into space. Vimal followed him. The battle moved beyond Earth's atmosphere. Stars surrounded them. Varun attacked one final time. Vimal raised his hand. The Green Sun energy exploded outward. Varun was defeated. His spacecraft disappeared into deep space. But Vimal didn't celebrate. He knew something. Varun wasn't the end. He was only the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04