Mission Impossible 1 (1996) Review

It is an Action Thriller movie and its running time will be around 1 hour 50 minutes. Here I'm going to share the story in short and sweet. Ethan Hunt is our hero, he is a secret agent, but on his mission, all his team are dead and someone killed them, so the only person escape in the place is Ethan. So everyone thought he is the killer. But Ethan need to prove he is innocent and he need to find the triator who behind everything and he did, the triator is his mentor Jim Phelps. So to prove his innocence and find the jim next plan, ethan force a new team and how he find Jim and whats his next plan and why did he do all this to eliminate his own crew and how our Ethan face his conflict thats the end of the movie. Thanks For Reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04