Stranger Meet Epi 01
My name is John, I live alone, when I’m a kid, I lost my parents in accident. So my grandma and grandpa take care of me and I got raised by them. So now I’m a grown man, I’m working in some software company where we provide cyber security to banks and other private company. I got an friend I meet him in my same cabin his name is Varun. He is very friendly and in my entire life I live alone. Mostly I don’t get any friends. But after I meet, we both became best friends and we both discuss many thing, he is always wanted to be a entrepreneur. He share many of his ideas and also I share my insights. Sometime I try to ask about his parents. But he is not interested to share his personal. Also I didn’t ask him after.
One day my grandma and another day my grandpa gone, they are
aged. But before they leave, they told I deserve happiness in my life. So there
last wish, will be I want to get married and start my life. Until my grandma
and grandpa are nearby I didn’t feel lonely, also my friend varun everyday I
meethim. But after lose my grandma and grandpa I get depress and I started to
feel the lonliness.
Its been several months now, I been normal and move on in my
life. One day I got remember about my grandma last wish. She want me to get
married and start a new life. But in my entire life I never speak with a girl.
Even my entire studies will be boys college. So I don’t know how to approach or
how to meet a girl. So when I randomly use my social media, I saw an ad about
“Stranger Meet”..
Comments
Post a Comment