Stranger Meet Epi 03

On next day I meet her at the same place, she look beautiful and she welcome me, even before we leave, she ready to pay for me, but at last we decided to share equally. Before she leave, she just hug me and thank me for change her into extrovert. She is always an introvert, but when she is with me she didn’t felt like herself. She is been worried that she live her entire life all alone. But after she meet me, she had a feel that she is not going to live alone anymore.

After that we do few more date and its been almost 6 months, we been more than friends, we both know we love each other, but I don’t have guts to propose her. But still one day I propose her and she accept me as her life partner. I don’t have family to share this happiness, all I have is my best friend varun. Until now I didn’t tell my friend about the girl. But I told her many thing about varun. But she told me can you please wait, don’t told your friend about me. I want to introduce myself. I like the idea, so tomorrow she invite me to meet her parents. I’m little scare, but she told me don’t panick, she convence her parents and both her mom and dad are ok with us and they have no objection. I’m finally happy, I been thinking a lot about how to convence her parents, but now I felt relief. So on next day I get dressed perfect and waiting to meet her parents. Also I’m very nervous, what kind of question they ask and did they like me or not. She share me her location, and I walk to the place, it didn’t look like a normal house, it look like a big mansion. I can see many cars are parked in parking area, also it feel like many vips are step inside this mansion before I arrived. I have no idea about my girlfriend and her family background, I can see few mens in suit and they ask me a welcome card, I told them about my girlfriend name, they ask me the location my girl friend share me before and I show him, but they have some tech and it look like a scanner and using that scanner they scan the location and it act like a qr code and it’s the invitation to this mansion, those two strange men in suit says welcome to the “Stranger Meet”..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04