Stranger Meet Epi 04

I don’t know where I’m but just walk in and I ask for my girl friend, they didn’t say anything, theyjust navigate me the direction and I walk in and I can see a dressing room and there is a guy who wear a face full of grey mask, he give me a suit and a mask. I don’t know what’s going on but I follow his instruction, I change into the suit and I wear the strange mask. It’s like a Masquerade mask, people say, it cover only the area around my eyes.

After I dressup I step outside the room and there is another guy navigate me to the other room. And I walk to the place and I can see, more mens and woman in that big hall, all are seated and there is a batch punch it on there shirt. Both men and woman are in same dark suit and they all wear a mask like me. Also there is a woman come from nowhere and she didn’t say any words she just simply punch a batch over my shirt and there is a no 1999. I don’t know but after I got seated I can see the other guy nos is descending. So its look like a serial no or something. Everyone seated with some distance and there is a gap. Suddenly there is a guy came and he announce you guys are next and after you all reach there they call a nos and if the nos matches your batch no, than only you step forward and no one will raise any question. But suddenly there is a guy standup and he remove his mask and he told that guy who the hell are you and why are you ordering us, I just came here for my girlfriend, all I need is to meet her and take her out, whether she is part of this bullsh*t game, I don’t care. Just call my girlfriend, he finish..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04