Stranger Meet Epi 05
After that guy speak, other few men and woman are standup and remove their mask and started to shout, so what I understand from this is, all those men and woman are came for their girlfriend and boyfriend. But someone is operate everything and who is behind that, while I think about it. Suddenly there is another man came and he ask them, do you really want to meet your partner and those 6 men and 4 woman who stand up are said yes, just take me to them. So the other men saw us and ask do anybody have urgency to meet them or you wait for another 5 more minutes.
I keep seated, I didn’t react, but another 8 men and 10
woman are standup, I’m not for sure, I think around more than 50 peoples are in
this room. So those 28 guys are leave the room. So in next 2 minutes, the same
men came and he told us, thanks for being patience and its your time, get
prepared for unknown. And he ask us to follow him one by one. He take us to
someother place inside the mansion. When the first time I saw this mansion from
outside, I know this is very big, but I didn’t expect the mansion is having
more facility and this much big. Suddenly while we cross one big hall, there is
no light, but we all hear a screaming and there is many window and we see
people are throw and they hit the window and cry in the pain. Not only me, many
of us are having lot in the mind, we still walking and we saw a open space on
our left and we shocked to see such a scence. We saw many of them are standing
nak*d and some of the face are look slightly familiar, I try to recall and I
remember, those 28 guys who leave the room before, those are also included,
they are not hurt, or injured, they all lie down there heads and they all are
nak*d, I have no freaking idea what just going on and why are we here, I say to
myself, thankgod, I didn’t wakeup before. Suddenly we all stopped and the guy
told, you came to final place of the mansion, lets get in..
Comments
Post a Comment