Stranger Meet Epi 06
When I get inside the mansion, I can men and woman are nak*d and they all holding a candles and a mask. Also there is a guard everywhere they fully dress like ancient style and also they hold a big axe and there is a big stair case and someone is walk from the first floor and he hold a big notebook on his left hand and on his right hand he is holding necklace it look like a diamond. Also there is a four huge men wear a different ancient style dress and also they hold a hammer on their left hand. Once the men come to the center part of the room, he raise his hand and those men and woman who have a candles, they came close to each of us and there is a girl I can see, I feel very uncomfortable, she is wearing a mask, same like I wear a one. But her eyes, it look familiar and suddenly I remember she is my friend, I came this mansion because of her, but saw her in this condition, I felt like whether she give me any trouble or not, I want to save her. So I remove my mask and I remove my coat suit and cover he. But suddenly the guy with the axe, who stand near me, he hit me on my hear and he throw me in the center of the hall, and when I try to wakeup I can see there is a symbol drawn on the center of the hall, also those remaining men and woman who hold candles are step forward to me and they all raise their candle to height and they all started to say some mantra, suddenly the old guy stop them and told them to step back..
He ask me why did I remove her mask and give her my cloth, I
replied, she is my girlfriend, not just me whoever in my place do this. He
laugh and he told, she is not my girlfriend, she is his slav* he came close to
me and he said not just me the guy who came here like me they all are trapped
and they all girlfriend and boy friend are slav* same like we are going to be
in next few minutes. I got tense, suddenly..
Comments
Post a Comment