Stranger Meet Epi 07

I have no freaking idea, this guy told me its all trap, even my girlfriend is not real, even the moment I saw her I try to speak even those she look casual, she is not in conscious, she look like she is controlled by someone I think. Also while I thinking, what do I do and how to escape from this strangers, the old man walk out of the drawing and he do some hand signal and all those men and woman who raise there candles and told the mantra, are stopped and they all lower their candles and walk out of the drawing. So now the old man stare at me and he told you disrespect this entire place and humiliate out culture, so now you have to pay your price..

He told me to get nak*d and remove your cloths now, I’m panick, I have no idea what to do next, I got surrounded by 1000 men and woman, also some of them are holding weapons and look terrific. I told him, this could be a misunderstood, I should have leave the place give me one chance, I never came back here again, i saw everyone, and I’m very tense, the old guy again shouted are you going to obey my words are I will make it myself, he raise his hand and suddenly I can see two men who hold axe step forwarding, I started to beg, and I ask him to leave me alone. Suddenly there Is a girl came from nowhere and she told the old man, I’m happy to be part of rituals. Suddenly the old man raise his hand to stop his men and he again ask the woman, this could never be happens in replica, for the very first time, you are volunteer, are you really ready to take it back, and she look at me, she is not dressed, she only wear a mask like me before. She just look at me in the eyes for few second and she turn back and she told yes I’m in, she made a smile, but I can’t see what just happening, but I’m for sure, she is smiling in tears. Something is going to happen her because of saying me today. I want to save her, but suddenly my girl friend came and she told this is the last day I’m getting out of this bullshit girlfriend universe, I’m happy to be part of replica and offer my life to them. And her last words will be meet you in hell and she brought a mask from my hand and using the edge of the mask, which is very sharp, she just simple cut her thro*t. Suddenly those two men who is with axe, they take me from the place and I can see the old man, I can see his face he is cover his face with the same mask but that look different like he is superior or something. But he smile at me and he hold the woman hand and he raise her hand, suddenly those four men near him who hold hammer are cheer and those old man handover her to that four men and they all walk to the first floor. I don’t know what’s going on, but whatever happen to her its all because of me, because of she save me from those monsters. I started to tear, I made a decision, I started to shout take me and leave her, I do what you say before. But these men hit me on my head and I fall down, I slowly lose my conscious, they still take me to someplace inside the mansion..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04