Stranger Meet Epi 08

It look like some kind of medical facility inside the mansion, I’m not for sure, but when I slowly open my eyes, I got lie down over the bed and both my hands and legs are tied. There is a two guy who also wear a mask ,but they are in white coat, they look like some kind of doc. One of them told, they do lot of surgery here, but this one is very rare, no one is go out before it happen almost 26 years, So he promise, me, he is not experience, but still he do the surgery without failure.

This people ready to leave me out from this mansion, but before I do, they want to erase the memory of this place. His last words are before I see rituals and magic, now I’m going to see advance technology, and here the one tech is use for erase a respective memory, this tech are not even imagine in the outside world. But the other guy told, don’t be too happy, even its an advance tech, its safe to erase the respective one memory and still I have all my past memories, but the process is pain as hell. So they press the button and the bed started to rotate like I’m facing the floor. And the other guy shave my hair and the other one press a button and he told i’m going to face an enormous pain now, so first he is going to disable my hearing ability for temporary and than he using tech to give back my earing, other wise, I need to face more issue while progress.

So he take a sharp nano rod and he insert it on my left ear, I shouted in the pain to leave me the fu*king alone, but this bast*rd didn’t listen me, and the nano thin rod is inserting deep inside my left ear and it will damage my eardrum, suddenly I lose my earing ability. And than the basta*d do the same process to my right ear.

 I can see the blo*d are passing on the floor from my both ear, and I can’t hear anything only the deep silence, I shouted as possible, but even my own voice I didn’t hear, one hand I got severe pain and on other I lose my hearing ability. Also the other guy came close to my face, still I’m facing the floor only. But he himself bend and he hold something and its look like a cutting machine. He say something but I didn’t hear anything, btu the other guy give him something else and he show it to my face and I read it says, we are going to cut your skull and erase some part of the memories using some tech..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04