Stranger Meet Epi 09

They just simply shave my head and the other guy put some injection on my neck and he say for the entire treatment I need to be awake, so this is the high dosage of painkiller, which is banned in many country. Even they itself manufacture this stuff. Whatever the thing they are going to do to me, I didn’t feel any pain, I can see it but the pain after the treatment is enormous. So than the other guy started to put a hole in my skull, suddenly the other one handover something to him and he just simply cut my skull and I can see bleeding all over the floor, simultaneously they transfer the blo*d over my body, so I cant lose my conscious, once he get deep into my skull and the other guy take some nano tech and he drop near my brain and then the other one put some wire over my brain.

I Can sense and using the mirror I just watch through my eyes, what this guys are doing to me. I play a surgeon simulator game before, but now it feels like someone do the same thing to me for real. Also the other one press the trigger and suddenly I blackout and when I wakeup I can open my eyes and I didn’t see the things near me, instead I can see something different which is not describe in words. I feel like I’m in some library and there are lot of files and documents are arranged in library. Suddenly I started to walk, I try to tell my brain don’t walk, but my brain didn’t listen my words, It feels like someone is controlling me and I can see a big row and the date start from my date of birth. Every row there are tons of files will be arranged and every row is like my every lifespan and..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04