Stranger Meet Epi 10

All those files and this library are my memories, may be the average adult human brain weigh is around 3 pounds, but the size of our human brain is 2.5 peta byte which is equivalent to 2.5 million gigabytes. So right now I’m standing in the place of my own library which capacity of 2.5 peta byte and I almost cross my age of 25, but still even I can see this entire place from top view by snapping, the space I used , the memory I created and stored in my brain is very less when I see through this library. I can see enormous space is here empty. Suddenly my leg started to walk and I go to the current year and today date and I reach near the rack and its felt like someone made a comment and I just obeying there order.

I take a file and there is a word mention in it, it says strangers meet and suddenly there is a tray appear next to me and I take every stranger meet files also the file (memory of) my memories or meeting with my girl friend and I drop everything and there is a next rack and in there half of the file will be created, even I can see the time of it and in ceiling of the room, the current time I can see,  and the half of the file which being in process is also mention the same time and the clock is ticking. Suddenly there is a file appear on my hand and its pre written something for the current time. Also this file consist of data’s or my pre register memories for next 72 hours and I take and drop the current progressing files of my memories and I put the pre scripted memories in the rack and once I put the file in the rack, suddenly I got another file of memories, so I put it again and again until for my next 72 hours. Once I finished this thing, suddenly, there is a match box appear on my hand and I can figured what I’m going to do next. So I try not to burn my memories of this stranger meet, but my brain is not in my control, so It didn’t listen me and I just burn all my memories..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04