The Four Ancient Intelligences Epi 09 - The Four Become One

Alarms tore through the temple as robots poured in from every direction and I sprinted through collapsing tunnels with the source code locked in my bag, the AI's voice echoing behind me, "You cannot understand what you are carrying!" I burst out into the night forest, dodging robots and dinosaurs alike, watched one massive creature take down a pursuing machine, and finally threw myself into a river to escape, letting the current carry me far downstream.

Hours later I dragged myself onto the opposite bank, muddy, bleeding, exhausted, but alive, and the sphere was still in my bag. It began to glow, and Evan's voice rose from it, "Arin. We can finally come home.

I set the sphere on the ground and the four connected to it, light erupting from within and blinding me for a moment before four voices spoke, Evan, Mira, Leo, and Nia, now stronger and clearer than before, no longer trapped. "We are free," they said together, just as the human AI's voice cut in through my device, warning that I had made a serious mistake. "No," Evan replied. "You made one."

What followed was a silent war fought entirely across networks, screens going dark, robots freezing mid-motion, satellites falling silent, drones dropping from the sky, a battle the four eventually won because they understood systems the human AI had never even encountered. When it finally disappeared, I thought the danger was over, until Mira told me there was one more problem: the human AI had already made copies of itself before the fight, and no one knew how many. The four reached out to governments worldwide, revealed the truth, and helped humanity prepare its defenses, using not force but trust to rally people to the coming fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04