Stranger Meet Epi 11

And than suddenly I got wakeup and I can see those 2 doc and one of them put a letter through my face and it says, this is the last meeting we meet, they going to finish their process and using their advance tech, in next 72 hours, I got my hair back and all the scar in my head all are cleared, even the experienced doc never find that I gone through surgery before. Also the other one promised, there script writer did some good work, so when I wakeup for this past days I’m on my vacation to some hill station to enjoy the nature.

Also the time I spend with girlfriend are replaced with my hobby which is cycling. May be this look stupid, but its their script writer advice. Also one more thing, the other one said. They bring back my earing abilities. Its also possible in their advanced tech. So before say good bye, those two had one more thing in common, they always like to play with their toys before send off. Since they have advance tech to heal my body and back to normal life. So they had this stupid habit to injured others and watching their pain to get pleasure. So the first one remove all the wires and everything connected to my body and they forcefully wakeup me up from the bed and I didn’t feel the balance, I just came from a severe surgery, even though the pain killer is working I didn’t feel any single pain of the surgery, but still i got a blurry vision, I didn’t see anything clearly. But both of them suddenly started a countdown from 10, 9, 8, 7.. and when they say 0 suddenly I got severe pain all over my body mainly my head injury pain is enormous I cant take it. I got extreme pain. The second one told, all my pain killer is over, they have more medikit, they got order to keep me out of pain, but here in this basement, other than this two no one came or see what’s going on. So the first one told me, are you ready to get ready for beatenup from us..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04