Stranger Meet Epi 13

Its been few weeks, I been busy on my work, but still always I had a feel like I just forgot something, I feel like I meet different peoples and something happen to me, but everything normal, there is no single reason to doubt anybody or have another memories other than this strange feeling. One day while I think about it I face an accident, my luck nothing happen, but the other one who came by my side he got injured. So I take him to the nearer hospital and than before I leave, there is a nurse came from nowhere and she ask me, what’s my bloodgroup and I told her. She told me, there is a patience needed a blood, since my bloodgroup is same, she ask for an help.

So than I decided to help her. Its been midnight, since the nurse told me now the patience is stable, also she speak with the patience, there is no problem, I can stay in the room and go by tomorrow. First I decided to leave, but after giving blood I felt tired also in this time I didn’t get any bus to catch. So decided to stay. After reach the ward, it’s a private room for the patience and in the attender place I go and take a nap. Until now I didn’t see the patience, it’s the first time I saw her, she is sleeping, yeah it’s a girl. I had a feeling that I meet before. Since I also feel tired, so I just take a nap. I don’t know what time it is, suddenly I felt some strange noise, I rub my eyes and I saw what’s going on, suddenly I saw something happening next to me and it’s the girl, she is not in a bed, she is try to open the window and planning to jump.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04