Stranger Meet Epi 14

That girl is planning to jump from the window, But her leg is look like injured and also her hands are full of bandages, she is struggling to open the window, after saw that, I got tense, I immediately wakeup from the place and I stop her. She didn’t know i’m here, she is panick, she even thought I’m somebody else, she beg me to leave me alone, don’t hurt me I didn’t do anything stupid hereafter. But I told her, I’m the one give you blood before, here nobody is going to hurt you. So for the first time she saw my face and she started to cry out loud and she hug me..

She told me why are you here, how many times I try to save you. She shouted at me to go far away from this place, I have no idea what she is speaking, but my instinct about her is deep, the past few days I’m struggling to rekal something and this girl, this all feel like connected, I think, she knows something about me. I told her, I will leave the place, but I need to know what’s going on and I ask her am I know you before, did we meet before. She is surprise and she hold my head and ask me what did they do to me, but than she realise, that’s mean, I’m out of danger, its not happen all the time, she ask me to leave and don’t come or try to see me, also she promise she didn’t take a wrong decision again. Until that you are alright an you didn’t get any problem. I didn’t move from the place, after those words, I think we have something in common and I promise her, until I know what’s just happen me I didn’t move, I will stay here with you forever..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I'm 17 and half, I thought the future would be cooler, But.. Epi 07

The Face In The Mirror Epi 20

The Boy Who Taught Himself Karate Epi 04